Offer Your Clients Medical Coverage With Value and Values
Discover the unique benefits of offering church plans to your clients.
Gain competitive advantage by offering unique benefits designed specifically for your Christian church, ministry, school, college and university clients. Most brokers are unfamiliar with this unique market which is wide open for growth. Our specialized plans can accommodate groups of all sizes — from two covered employees on up.
GuideStone® was founded in 1918 to meet the financial needs of impoverished retired pastors and their widows. From those humble beginnings, GuideStone has grown to become the premier provider of employee benefits for evangelical churches and ministries. Today GuideStone provides insurance products to more than 130,000 people who serve as the hands and feet of Christ in their churches, ministries and schools throughout the United States and around the world.
Leverage our Extensive Partner Network
GuideStone provides freedom and portability.
GuideStone works with Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna International, Express Scripts and others to provide a provider and pharmacy network designed to serve your clients' employees throughout the United States and your missionaries around the world. Your clients' plans will provide them access to one of the largest provider networks in the United States, along with international coverage that follows them around the globe.
Build a complete benefits package by adding dental, term life, accident and disability coverage for just pennies a day.
Even better is that while enjoying the benefits of multiple providers, your clients will have a single point of contact. When clients work with GuideStone, all they do is make one phone call, provide some basic information and we’ll take it from there. We can calculate rates, facilitate enrollment, provide file feeds, work to solve escalated claims, manage renewals and help in any way needed.
GET MORE INFORMATION
How we Handle Plan Administration
Partnering with GuideStone is seamless.
GuideStone regularly works with brokers on plan administration. Our partnership is seamless, and we do all we can to make your value to the client stand tall.
- An administrative team dedicated to serving you every step of the way
- Assistance with enrollment, claims escalation and re-enrollment
- Renewal analysis reports for groups with 50 or more lives
- A dedicated Highmark BCBS phone line for GuideStone callers
- An exclusive customer service unit at Express Scripts
- Claims-to-premium reports to help gauge plan usage
Review our products and prices, and you’ll see GuideStone is more than a column on a spreadsheet. We are a unique offering meeting your client’s specific needs!
A Group Health Plan With Built-in Value
Your clients will have access to these powerful tools and programs.
With a GuideStone Health Plan, clients have access to dozens of health care tools and wellness programs. All plans enjoy services like Well360 Connect, Sharecare, Teladoc®, SmartShopper™, MyCare Navigator, Baby Blueprints and so much more.
Consumers are more educated today than ever about their health care. They realize they can help control costs with proactive and preventive programs. Likewise, employers – including ministries – are seeking ways to improve the health of their employees which in turn can decrease the cost of health care. GuideStone has assembled a wide array of tools designed to help both the plan administrator and the employees who are enrolled in your clients' plans.
Expand Your Offering With a Value[s]-based Health Plan
Put GuideStone to work for you.
We want to work alongside you to provide quality coverage at competitive prices for your church and ministry clients both in the United States and abroad. Working with GuideStone will be one of the easiest things you do:
- When you work with GuideStone, all you have to do is make one phone call and provide some basic information. We’ll take it from there and calculate rates, facilitate enrollment, provide file feeds, work to solve escalated claims and manage renewals.
- While GuideStone does not reimburse brokers directly, our competitive prices will almost always allow adequate savings for you to create a fee-based arrangement with your church or ministry clients.
- If you count churches, ministries, missionaries, and Christian schools, colleges or universities among your clients, you can offer them one-of-a-kind coverage. This provides you a competitive advantage.
Discover the GuideStone Difference
Offer your clients a health plan designed for ministry.
We believe you’ll find GuideStone can offer you the best insurance – one that provides value to your budget and values to your clients. To contact us, simply complete the form provided below and one of our representatives will contact you.